Launch Your Coding Career with the
Front-End Web Development Bootcamp
Work with an expert front-end mentor over 6 weeks to improve your coding skills, build a portfolio of projects, and launch your front-end web development career.
Work with a mentor to build your front-end coding skills, create amazing projects, and get job-ready.
Who it’s for:
How it works:
It’s perfect for you if:
- You’re starting to learn front-end development but feel stuck and want someone to help you progress
- You’ve done a few online courses and want help using your new skills to create amazing projects
- You’ve spent some time learning web development (on your own or in a course) and want help figuring out the best way to get job ready
How the front-end bootcamp works
Week 6 and on…
You’ll finish with:
• Expertise in front-end languages and frameworks and a new understanding of user-centered design skills to help you stand above your peers
• A career action plan and next steps
• Permanent access to our all of our project frameworks, perks, and resources
Here’s everything you’ll get:
Guides & Exercises
Perks from Partners
RookieUp Design Resources
And over 30 front-end
We created our 5 step-by-step frameworks to teach you how to create amazing projects at every stage of your coding education. You’ll also get 29 project briefs covering the types of projects you’ll work on as a junior developer. They’ll help you go from an idea to a fully-built project you can showcase in your portfolio. You’ll get…
- Static Website Design with HTML & CSS
- Integrating a CMS and Templating
- SPAs and Front-End Frameworks
And nearly 30 project briefs!
Get full list of projects ›
5 Project Frameworks
Our 5 step-by-step project frameworks are the most comprehensive you’ll find anywhere and are the perfect companion to help you work through any type of front-end project, from a basic static website to a single page web app that uses a front-end framework like Bootstrap.
29 Project Briefs
Want help coming up with amazing projects to work on? Our 29 detailed project briefs will help you jumpstart your creative process and build everything from an ecommerce website to a complex data visualization.
25 Design Projects
You’ll also get dozens of step-by-step design projects which will take you through the design process of researching and wireframing your projects so they look amazing on every device.
What our students are saying
My experience with RookieUp was amazing and helped me answer my most important questions. Toby helped me create a roadmap to change careers and he was very professional and showed great expertise in the field. I think RookieUp is great!
Sydney was great. During our conversations, she was very focused on giving me actionable ways to refine my career goals and help me improve my portfolio.
I have spoken with multiple design mentors via different programs. My RookieUp mentor offered tremendous support and his suggestions were always spot on. The bootcamp was a terrific experience. Finally, my portfolio is ready for the job search!